Saturday, October 25, 2008

NBA Blogger Previews: Southeast Division

The season draws nearer and nearer, as evidenced by there only being one division left to go in the NBA Blogger Previews:

Atlanta Hawks
Matt McHale: Basketbawful
Hoopinion: Peachtree Hoops

Charlotte Bobcats
BrettL: Queen City Hoops
Ziggy: BobcatsPlanet

Miami Heat
Darren Heitner: SportsAgentBlog.com
Gregory Broome: The Peninsula is Mightier

Orlando Magic
Ben: Third Quarter Collapse

Washington Wizards
Rashad: Hoops Addict
HoopsAvenue: HoopsAvenue
Mike Prada: Bullets Forever
Truth: Truth About It Dot Net

The above is required reading, as it's like not-too-soggy-yet-still-milked frosted mini-wheats for your eyes.

Lastly, just like to note that this is the 100th post of Blue Blitz. This surpasses our old blog, Adonal Obsessed, which only had 92 posts. We ne ver thought we'd get this far, and we never imagined that we'd have written 100 posts before the season even started. None of this would have been possible without you, the reader. Thanks so much for coming over every once in a while and seeing what's good. For me, personally, I only get satisfaction in my writing if someone reads it. And, since people do, I'm pretty satisfied.

Since it's the 100th post, I'd like to announce that there's something big in the works for Blue Blitz. If that was too cryptic for you: We're going big time. I can't reveal too much yet, but I can guarantee one thing: We're getting off of Blogger, with lots more features to boot.

But I've already said too much.

Have a most excellent weekend!