Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lego My Logo 2


This is terrible. This logo has nothing to do with Thunder. Quite frankly, I'm Thunder-shocked. The blue is the same color as the state flag. Like I was telling Zorgon earlier, its not bad for a uncreative, unoriginal, generic, unNba logo. Oh well, it isn't the logo that makes the team, its what happens on the court that matters. Who am I kidding, this is the worst thing thats happened in Oklahoma since Dairy Queen pulled out of the state. As Zorgon said, (paraphrasing) "they could spent years at their desks reviewing all the sports logos in history and they couldn't find anything as good as that" (sarcasm). I mean really, we waited months and months...for OKC and a basketball?!?!?!

Worst case scenario.

Apparently, one of the reasons it took so long was because every team had to approve the color scheme. God, I'm glad Bud Selig is ok with Oklahoma flag blue and Oklahoma dirt orange-red.

2 comments:

Kristopher said...

ran across this ... it's hilarious ...

http://thethunderokc.com

1st Okagai said...

yeah it's true but anyway I'm glad that they won their 1st match against timberwolves today after 2 loss!